Day 9 of Thankful...

I am thankful for God's mercy.  I am so thankful that he allows U-turns.  My life could have turned different in soooo many ways, but His grace and mercy re-wrote my life.  I cannot thank the Lord enough for what he has done for me.  I cannot even explain in words all he has done in my life.  Nobody knows like I know what the Lord has done for me.  So, coming from a person who for the most part does not like change .... I am soooo THANKFUL for the change that only God can make. I am thankful that I can see that change happening in some of those around me.  I am also thankful that even though I may not see it, it is happening in others I have been praying for too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...