Day 8 of Thankful...

I have the best parents a girl could ever ask for. I've been trying to decide for a week if I should give each one their own thankful day, but I just can't. They have been together for 37 years now and been an excellent example of commitment and love in my life. Why would I separate them? They have put my needs above their own more times than I can count. They have been my source of strength more times than they know. I still from time to time apologize for the hurt I caused them during my rebellious years and I get the same answer every time ... 'forget about it.' As far as they are concerned it never even happened(yeah, they've told me that!) Their love for me is above anything I could ever imagine. And the fact that my heavenly Father loves me even more than they do completely blows my mind at times. God has blessed me above anything I could ever deserve.... I am so THANKFUL for my Godly parents... It's not just talk ... it's not just a church thing.... it's their life. And I've seen them live it my entire life .... talk about an impact! And YES, I want to be just like them! :) Love you Mama and Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...