Day 10, 11 and 12 of THANKFUL.......

Here goes.... catching up on thankful post.




I'm thankful for God's hand of protection. -Psalm 91:11- For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.



I am very thankful for everyone who has served our country. You were willing to put your life on the line for our freedom. I appreciate your service for 'one nation under God' .... God Bless the USA.



I am thankful that the God loves me. I'm thankful that He sent His only begotten Son, so that I can have eternal life. I'm thankful that He takes the time to touch my heart and that He allows me to walk into His presence. He didn't have to love me, but He did.... He's CRAZY about me and I'm sooooo thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...