Day 5 of Thankful...


It has been such a welcomed lazy Saturday. My boys even napped today! I'm now sitting here with my pumpkin spice coffee trying to wake up the laziness. I'm so thankful for our home. Pitter patters across the floor. Voices echoing through the rooms. Getting my boys out of the bed in the mornings and getting the biggest hugs. My husband kissing my forehead every morning as he heads out the door. A roof over our head, shelter from the cold and rain. A place for our family and friends to gather and make sweet memories. A cozy place for lazy days. Everyday, every event, every holiday, every moment adds more memories and more meaning. To those driving by it may look like just a house, but it's so much more .... it's our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...