Day 6 of Thankful...

Good Morning Sunday!! Our Sundays are usually packed as full as a day can get, but we always look forward to Sunday. And it always starts with church. I am so thankful for my church. I am thankful that I have a church family and a pastor that doesn't sugar coat things. They truly seek God's will for their lives and how they can help others. Going to church, hearing a pretty sermon and leaving without a touch or an inward change ... well, it just wouldn't be church. I long for that life changing experience... the one that makes us want to live right, walk right and talk right....and it's not just a one time thing. From glory to glory He is changing us. I'm thankful for the anointing and the presence of God that changes me.




Corinthians 3:18

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...