Day 30 of Thankful...

Can you believe it's the last day of November! You know what that means? An end to our everyday thankful post. I have enjoyed reading all the the thankful post. We all have so much to be thankful for ... not just in November, but all year long. We have taken time to have an extra thankful heart in November and now we are going to enter into December praising the King of Kings. I am thankful for the Christmas season. JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON! That's right, my 30th thankful post is being thankful for CHRISTmas. Or as my husband so wonderfully described it the other night.... CHRIST - Man's Almighty Savior!



Psalm 100:4- Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...