Day 28 and 29 of Thankful....

28-  Oh, I love the smell of freshly mowed grass! I know it's November and I probably shouldn't even be mowing, but I wanted to smell it one last time. And don't you know know, there was even some onion grass in there. So, today I am thankful for the smell of freshly mowed grass and I am thankful that God will be sending us lots of snow this winter. :)



29-  Lee has started having what we think are migraines. He doesn’t get them often. He had what he said was the worst one yet this past Sunday. He said he felt it coming on Sunday morning and by Sunday afternoon, it was full blown. By the time we got to church Sunday night, he had broken out in a sweat and was sick feeling. He was just miserable. I asked the preacher that was visiting to pray for him and he and his wife took their precious time and went out to the car and prayed for him. I went back out to check on him and he said the sick feeling had left and he thought he was able to come into service. He gave it his best effort, but the lights and the sound were just too much for him. He went straight to bed when we got home.

Thomas and Zach went in the bedroom to pray for their Daddy. I walked in and Lee had tears in his eyes. He said, ‘My boy (Thomas) is going to make me cry. He just laid hands on me and prayed like he was a big man. And it wasn’t no short prayer.’ We walked out and left him alone after that… within 5 minutes he came out of the bedroom and was like, ‘Your not going to believe this, but it’s gone. I’m fine.’ Talk about THANKFUL! He went to the fridge after that, heated up leftovers and ate. I know there were a lot of people lifting him up in prayer and God heard each one. I am thankful for the faith of a child and I am soooo THANKFUL for God’s healing power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...