Day 24, 25, 26 and 27 of Thankful....

24- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! Today is the day! Family, food, laughs, possible a cry, lots of love, .... the day we slow down and take time out to be with our loved ones. Cherish it, hold on to it, enjoy the moments ..... have a wonderful THANKSGIVING!!!! Today I am thankful for THANKSGIVING DAY!!!! Oh I love it!!!! ♥



25- So thankful for the new addition to our family. Thankful that her and Mommy are healthy and doing great. Congrats Jason and Kayla!



26-  It all started with my husband taking me EVERY Sunday because he knew my Daddy wanted me there and he wanted to make my Daddy happy. It grew from there.... without me really noticing at first. I noticed that peace I felt when I walked through the doors. I didn't feel that anywhere else ... no matter what was going on, going through those doors made a difference. I told my husband one night on t...he way home from church that I wanted that peace all the time. And that was the start of a beautiful relationship. I'm sure it had already happened before that, but at that moment I made up my mind that I was going God's way. I am thankful for my church. I'm not talking about the walls, carpet, windows and chairs(even though it is very nice). It's my church family (which extends beyond the walls of my church). It's the peace, strength, anointing, the change, that thing that words cannot accurately describe .... it's where I fell in love with Jesus.



27- I am thankful for the ladies I have met at the nursing home. I go in hoping to bring a smile, some encouragement .... just wanting to make a difference in someones day. I leave feeling like I'm the one that has been encouraged and uplifted ....and with a grin from ear to ear. There isn't a day I leave that my heart doesn't feel completely overwhelmed. I'm thankful for my new friends ... so very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...