~Who He Wants Me to Be~

Habakkuk 2:1
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

My best shot at doing what is right and giving Jesus everything I have, does not even come close to what he deserves. That is where his great mercy and grace comes into my life. I am human and this human (my) nature fights battles in my mind, days when my nerves are on edge, being too opinionated, wanting to fix everything and my list goes on and on. They are all things I know Jesus will help me with and things that He wants to change in me. He is still working on me. As long as I make my entire self available to him, he will do a great work. I want to keep my eyes on Him and listen to what he tells me and do what I need to do to become who he wants me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...