~Proverbs~

I love the book of Proverbs. So, I wanted to share some of my favorites...
Proverbs 2:1-5
My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
3:1-6
My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments; For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about they neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favorur and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths.
3:24-26
When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and they sleep shall be sweet. Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep they foot from being taken.
8:11
For wisdom is better than rubies and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
9:10-11
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of they life shall be increased.
13:3
He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.
16:3
Commit they works unto the Lord, and they thoughts shall be established.
17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
20:29
They glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the gray head.
22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
29:17
Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.
29:18
Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...