Day 22 of Thankful....

I have 3 of the cutest little guys I have ever seen (not partial at all).  They are now 5, 3 and 2 and I am still in complete awe.  I'm thankful for the smiles on my boys faces.  I'm thankful for their giggles and laughter.  I love to hear them sing and to watch them learn new things.  I'm thankful for little fingers on little hands and little toes on little feet.... and even the prints they leave behind.  I love the the 'Mommy Moments' that steal my heart.  The things I love about our boys could go on and on and on ... Is it frustrating at times?  Yes.  Do I want to pull my hair out some days? Yes.  Would I trade it for anything else?  NO, not even on the most trying days.  I love my boys.  I love being a Mommy.  I'm so THANKFUL God gave me Thomas, Zachariah and Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...