Day 19, 20 and 21 of Thankful...

#19- ~And when I think of what He's done and where He has brought me from, I've got so much to thank Him for~ I AM THANKFUL!


#20- I am thankful for God's mercy... not only his mercy on me, but the mercy he shows to everyone.  I'm also thankful that I can serve notice on the devil .... he can do what ever he wants to make me think that certain circumstances will never change (and I have to admit there are times I almost believe it), but I know that God has the final say and he can change everything in a moments time. So, here is your notice devil.... the best you can pull will never be more than God can handle.  You don't win this!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!


#21-  I'm so thankful that someone had enough fight in them to do whatever it took to find FREEDOM.  Oh, what a wonderful word!  Not only did they find it .... they then set aside the time to be THANKFUL.  People down through time (and still today) have given their lives in the name of freedom.  Words cannot express how thankful I am. Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...