~Jesus Speaks~

This is another Mommy moment post.  I hope you like them because I am praying for many more!  :)

I had the boys out playing the other day and I looked up at the sun starting to set behind the mountain.  It was breath taking.  The sun was this round ball of pinkish orange fire and out to each side were those flat looking clouds that had pink, orange, purple and grayish hues to them.  Above all that were those marshmellow puffy, fluffy pillow white clouds and above that were spotlight rays of sunshine shooting out.  It was beautiful.  I wish I had been able to take a picture.  I looked at Thomas and said, "Thomas look at that sunset.  Isn't that the prettiest thing you have ever seen?"  He said, "Mommy, I think Jesus talking to us."  I said, "I think you are right.  I think Jesus is telling us that he loves us."  With this grin on his face and a look that partly spoke for itself, he said, "No Mommy, Jesus saying, 'Good job Thomas!'"  It was priceless! Those are definitely the words I want to hear my Savior say!

We will be starting campmeeting at our church this week and sitting in church last Wednesday night I just felt the word restoration going over in my spirit.  I know God is going to move in a great way this week in many areas, but I really feel like there is also going to be restoration in many areas.  The sky is going to look bluer and the grass is going to look greener.  We are going to see hope where it looked like all hope was gone.  O taste and see that the Lord is good and His mercies endureth forever!

Psalm 23:3
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Galatians 6:1
Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Psalm 51:10-12
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Restore-To bring back from a state of injury or decay, or from a changed condition; To make good; to make amends for; To renew.  To bring back to its former state; to bring back from a state of ruin, decay, disease, or the like; to repair; to renew; to recover. 
Restoration- The act of restoring or bringing back to a former place, station, or condition; the fact of being restored; renewal;
Renew- To make new again; to restore to freshness, perfection, or vigor; to give new life to; to rejuvenate; to reëstablish; to recreate; to rebuild. To make new spiritually; to regenerate.  To begin again; to recommence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...