Who is Jesus to you?

At Sunday School there was a piece of paper taped to the pulpit asking who Jesus was to you. Of course, everyone had there own answers and they were all right. He is my Savior. He is my friend. He is King of kings and Lord of lords.
I just kept repeating in my mind what He is to me (and I ended up sharing some of it). First and foremost Jesus is my Savior and he is crazy about me. And the Bible tells me everything else He is to me. It is full of His promises. But I find the longer I serve him the more he really becomes those things to me. Those separate things have much greater meaning along this journey. When I feel lost, HE IS MY ROAD MAP. When I feel like I cannot go on, HE IS MY STRENGTH. When everything around me seems to be in an uproar or when I am afraid, HE IS MY PEACE. When my youngest son couldn't lift his arm all the way, HE BECAME MY HEALER. When I need a place to hide from the storms of life, HE IS MY HIDING PLACE. When I allowed him to be the love of my life, love took a whole new meaning. HE IS THE FIRE SHUT UP IN MY BONES and I just can't keep it to myself. He is JESUS, nothing and no one else compares. I call Him Jesus, Healer, Righteous, Faithful, my Savior, Holy, Prince of Peace and he is my best friend! Jesus is the reason I have hope. Who is Jesus to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...