What's Wrong With Living Right?

I heard this song online the other day and it really ministered to me. It is so true.
-
Living in a cold dark world, evolution is taught by man
They took prayer out of school and violence filled our land
They ordered the 10 commandments to be removed from their sight
But one question I'd like to ask them, What's wrong with living right?
-
What's wrong with living right? Can any body tell me?
I'm doing what I know to do. I'm following Jesus. He is the way, the truth.
I'm not going where I shouldn't go. I'm serving Jesus with all my might.
Can anybody tell me- What's wrong with living right.
-
You may think I'm strange, for living the way I do.
Different from this world, out of step. Oh, how true.
Call me crazy or insane, even tell me I'm not right.
But one question I'd like to ask you- What's wrong with living right?
-
What's wrong with living right? Can anybody tell me?
I'm doing what I know to do. I'm following Jesus. He is the way, the truth.
I'm not going where I shouldn't go. I'm serving Jesus with all my might
Can anybody tell me- What's wrong with living right?
-

~~~
While the majority are going with the flow, letting anything go and calling it ok. There is still a church who is not wavering. A church that is standing for what is right and doing what is right. Our first love is Jesus and we are crazy about Him. We are living our life for Him the best we know how and seeking for what else we need to do to be more like Him. Our desire is to draw closer to Jesus. It doesn't have to make sense to everyone, it works for us. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. He is our life.
There is nothing wrong with living right. As a matter of fact, it is the only way to really live. It is a great life without guilt and shame. Living right and having Jesus brings joy to your life and a promise of eternal life when this life is over. No matter what trials or struggles this life brings, you have a Savior to hold your hand and give you a strength you never thought possible. Jesus can be the song that you sing. Let Him be your life!
-
-

Isaiah 51:6 - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
-
Romans 6:6 - Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
-
2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...