~Thanks~

Thanks, thanks, I give you thanks for all you have done.
I am so blessed, my soul is at rest.
Oh Lord, I give you thanks!

*


1 Chronicles 16:34
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

*


Psalm 92:1
IT IS A GOOD THING TO GIVE THANKS UNTO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES UNTO THY NAME, O MOST HIGH:

*


Psalm 106:1
Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

*


Psalm 118:1
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.

*


Psalm 136:1
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:2
O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:3
O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 136:26
O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.

*

1 Thessalonians 5:18

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...