~I have a question for you Mommy~

This is the conversation between my oldest son and I at bed time the other night. I thought it was so cute and I wanted to share. He keeps me on my toes! :)

Thomas: What are angels?

Mommy: God made them to help watch over us and keep us safe.

Thomas: Where are they?

Mommy: In heaven and all around us, but we can't see them.

Thomas: Why?

Mommy: That's how God made them.

Thomas: Where are they now?

Mommy: They are here now.

Thomas: No they not ... they come when I sleeping.

Mommy: Oh, so they watch over you when your sleeping?

Thomas: Um Hmm.

Thomas: Where is heaven? Up there? (he is pointing up)

Mommy: Up there

Thomas: How we going to get there?

Mommy: Jesus is going to take us there.

Thomas: No he not! He not here .... we going to drive there!

Mommy: Yes Jesus is here. He is every where.

Thomas: No he not, he in my heart.
~

Mark 10:13-16
And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.
But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.

2 comments:

  1. Yea- we gonna drive there!! hehee.

    Kids are cute... and the questions they ask are even cuter.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love it & him!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...