TRUST

Trust can be a hard one. We have had trust broken in life and sometimes this causes us to build walls in our heart. God can heal our broken hearts. I have been amazed time and time again (in my own life and in others lives) at how God mends our broken heart.

Having trust in our Savior is also essential in our walk. It opens our hearts to God. We become vulnerable before him. It is another part of our being we are giving to him and he will never let us down.

Trust- confidence; a reliance or resting of the mind on the integrity, veracity, justice, friendship or other sound principle of another person -to place confidence in; to rely on, to commit the care of, in confidence.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Proverbs 29:25
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe.

This confidence theme seems follow through faith and trust. So, yes, I looked it up too. Confidence is a trusting or reliance, an assurance of mind or firm belief in integrity, stability or veracity of another or in the truth and reality of a fact.

1 John 5:14
And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

What have I learned so far? I have learned that at the core of faith and trust there is an unwavering confidence in God. As my confidence in him increases, my trust will increase and I will tap into the faith that he has already given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...