Satan Doesn't Stand a Chance!

And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethern. -Luke 22:31-32

I read Luke 22:31&32 and thought MAN,  how awesome is it that Jesus prayed for Simon.  Satan didn't stand a chance.  And then I had this thought ... That is exactly what Jesus is doing for me.  He is sitting at the right had of the Father making intercession for me. 
As believers we have The Maker of heaven and earth on our side.  We may feel overwhelmed with life at times.  We may have days when it seems like the world is against us.  We may be in the middle of the trial of our life or maybe something as simple as being out of our comfort zone.  Stand firm in your faith.  Fight the good fight of faith.  God is on our side and satan doesn't stand a chance!


Romans 8:33-39
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...