~Thankful 30~

1. I am thankful for JESUS. I am so thankful for the price he paid so that I would have a chance to make heaven my home.


2. I am thankful that Jesus shows me everyday that He is my best friend and with Him I can do anything.

3. I am thankful for Eddie Lee. He was heaven sent just to me and I couldn't ask for more in a husband or father to our children. He is the closest friend I have and I wouldn't want it any other way. God gives us the very best when we turn it over to Him. <3

4. I am thankful for Thomas. He is my first born. My first hand witness to the miracle of life.

5. I am thankful for Zachariah. He is my go getter. My second miracle.

6. I am thankful for Andrew. My Baby Lewis and my third miracle.

I am thankful for each one of my boys. They all have their very own and very different personalities and I am so proud of each one. I have already seen God move for each one of them and I can't wait to see how he uses them in the future.

7. I am thankful for my Godly parents. They are living examples of awesome parents, a great marriage, true friendship, being a Christian and so much more. I have been so blessed.

8. I am thankful for my Grandparents. They are AMAZING and I love learning from them.

9. I am thankful for all of my family. Everyone of them, natural and married into. God gives the best and he weaves us together in love.

10. I am thankful that I know right from wrong.

11. I am thankful that I have no problem standing firm on what I believe. Some call it stubborn, opinionated, or rude. I call it important. You see, there was a time when I didn't and I know how miserable I was and how ashamed I was of my life. I have no desire to go back there because that is not who I am. I may not always be right, but I am doing my very best.

12. I am thankful for true friends. You are God sent jewels in my life. I love you all!

13. I am thankful for my church. I am sorry if you are a part of another, but mine is the BEST! ;) It helps me, makes me laugh, makes me cry, steps on my toes and even hurts my feelings at times, but it is helping me on this Jesus journey. Making me who I ought to be and I wouldn't have it any other way.

14. I am thankful that I live in a country that was founded on Christian morals and Godly principles.

15. I am thankful for PEACE. Not the peace the world gives, but the peace that only comes from God. It is priceless.

16. I am thankful that we still have family dinners at Grandma's house.

17. I am thankful that God always provides. He is our way maker.

18. I am thankful for the hugs and kisses my boys give me and that I can hear them tell me that they love me to the moon and back, and back, and back, AND BACK!

19. I am thankful for health.

20. I am thankful for LIFE.

21. I am thankful for Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. I love each one and welcome the change.

22. I turn 30 in a couple months. I am thankful that Jesus has kept me and brought me this far. I don't know exactly where I would be, but I have a pretty good idea where I would be if it hadn't been for the Lord on my side. He kept his hand on me. ~He picked me up, turned me around and placed my feet on solid ground.~

23. I am thankful for real LOVE.

24. I am thankful for modern day conveniences (electric, well, showers, microwave, dishwasher, hot water, inside bathroom). They are not things I HAVE to have, but I sure to enjoy having them. :)

25. I am thankful that after 6 years my husband still kisses me good bye and tells me he loves me every morning before he leaves for work. And even though I am a stay home mommy and no one may ever see them, I still get beautiful flowers every now and then. <3

26. I am thankful for friends who take me as I am.

27. I am thankful for rainbows. I feel like God is making me a promise(other than the one he promised Noah about not flooding the earth again) every time I see one. I like making them personal.

28. I am thankful to have a roof over my head, a bed to sleep on, clothes to wear, and food to eat. I AM blessed!

29. I am thankful for answered prayers and that God is ALWAYS faithful.

30. I am thankful that I have enough sense to be thankful!! I THANK YOU LORD for all of your blessings on me!

We have soooooo much to be thankful for everyday.  Take extra time this month to count your blessings.  It is a time for Thanksgiving after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...