~God Has It ALL Under Control~

God has been moving in a great way in my life and in lives of those around me. With a great move comes an angry devil who is going to fight and stir up trouble anywhere he possibly can. I have determined in my heart that whatever Satan tries to throw my way, I want to have the opposite reaction of what he wants. If he is bringing battles to try to get my focus off Jesus, I want to draw closer and closer to my Savior. I want to use it as fuel to go a step further in working to let others know about the Prince of Peace. If he comes against my health, I want to touch the hem of the Healers garment. If he comes against my family, I want reach out even more to my Way Maker. When he comes against my mind, I want to drown him out with The Word of Life. Satan has come to kill, steal, destroy, bring confusion, divisions, anger and bitterness and I refuse to give him any more of my time. Determine in your heart to get so far in with Jesus that turning back isn't an option. There is nothing to go back to. We cannot make it without Jesus! You may feel lost in the storm of your life right now, but if you just hold on to Jesus, HE will calm that storm. Satan wants us to think that things are never going to change and that we might as well give up. I want you to know that Satan does not have the final say. GOD DOES! We serve a mighty, mighty big God and He has it all under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...