~Prayer for 2010~

This song ministers to me every time I hear it and it is my prayer for 2010.

Lord, come and make my heart your home.
Come and be everything I am and all I know.
Search me through and through
'Til my heart becomes a home for you.

A home for you. A home for you.
Let everything I do open up a door for you to come through
That my heart may be a place where you want to be-

Come and make my heart your home
Come and be everything I am and all I know.
Search me through and through-
'Til my heart becomes a home for you.


I have Jesus in my heart and I know I do. I just want everything else gone. I want Him to have every part of me. I want my self will and pride out of the way. More than anything else in this world, I want Jesus to use me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...