~JESUS~

I've got to have Jesus. I have got to have Jesus. More than anything in this world I have to have my Jesus. He is the only one that can satisfy this longing deep down in my soul. He is the only one who truly fulfills my life and makes it worth living. He is the only one who satisfies loneliness. You could be in a room full of people and the center of every one's attention and still be the loneliest person, but with Jesus you could be in a room with no one and not feel a bit of loneliness. To the outside world it may appear that you have no one to depend on or lean, but Jesus is a friend that sticks closer than a brother He is the only one that brings true fulfillment. No person or no thing in this life can give you what Jesus does. He is my reason for living. He is the song that I sing. I've just got to have Jesus.
I have got to have Jesus. I want him to control every movement I make and every word that comes out of my mouth. I want this old Adam nature gone and only Jesus to be seen and lifted up. I want to draw out of my well those living waters, so that those I come in contact with will the strengthened, healed and set free. Take this whole world, but give me Jesus. I have got to have Jesus more than the air I breathe. I've just got to have him.
For there is no other fountain where I can be more satisfied, than in the arms of Christ my Savior. No blessing I will be denied. I will draw my strength from Jesus as I lay upon his breast. I will take my comfort from Him. I will find in Him sweet rest. For there is no other fountain where I can be more satisfied, than in the arms of Christ my Savior. No blessing I will be denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...