~Preach a Song~

Sometimes I think we sing songs and don't really think about what we are saying. I was laying in the bed last night singing 'I love Jesus and He loves me' in my head. I couldn't sing out loud because everyone was asleep. Sometimes songs preach to me. I mean if you really think about what you are saying, really listen to the words and break it down for yourself.
~
-I love Jesus, I really love him and not only do I love him, he loves me. He loves me more than anyone on this earth has or ever will. Jesus is in love with me! I love him more than the breath I breathe. He is the breath I breathe. When he said live I had to breathe. He gave his life on a tree. While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Not just any death, a death worse than we could ever begin to imagine and all because he loved us. I love Jesus, I love him, I love him and He LOVES me!-
~
Doesn't that just make you fall in love with your Savior all over again? I will leave you with that... now go sing to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...