Faith, Trust and Obedience Continued

I just haven’t been able to get Faith, Trust and Obedience out of my head. So, I am going to expand a little more. It may seem like basic stuff to some, but it is what God is dealing with me about right now and there is nothing wrong with the basics. I want a strong foundation.

I looked up the definitions of each and found more scriptures that I love and they seem to go perfectly with the subject at hand. I want it to really get down in my soul. I want it so far down in there that even if it isn’t fresh on my mind that I am still living it and doing it. It needs to be a part of my life that is just there even if I am not consciously realizing it. Like blinking my eyes, I am always doing it, but I am not making that conscience effort.
My definitions came from the American Dictionary of The English Language by Noah Webster 1828. I have a link to it on my page. If you haven’t used the original Webster’s Dictionary, you are missing out. It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...