~Family~

There are things in my life I wish I could change or that I wish I could go back and do different. I am so thankful for the blood of Jesus that covers all sin!  I am thankful that God allows U-turns and that I didn’t miss my opportunity.

One of my biggest regrets while running from God was the way I also ran from my family.  I hurt them and I wish I could take back all the hurt and worry I caused them.  There is nothing like family.  They are the ones who have ALWAYS stood by my side. They have been there through every circumstance and have always had my best interest at heart and mind. There is nothing like having a God fearing family. I think about the time I lost a lot and I am so thankful I was given the opportunity to get close to my family again. Not everyone gets that chance.

Life is a fragile thing and none of us are promised tomorrow. I could have left this world in my sin or I could have lost my family while I was busy doing things my own way and never had the opportunity to make things right. Time isn’t something we get back or get to do over. Our choices in this life are soooooo important. Our choices affect more people than we realize. Cherish your family and hold them close, don’t allow any circumstance in this life to take you away from them. Families are precious, and as sure as we allow a circumstance to pull us away from our family (especially a God fearing family), that same circumstance will pull us away from God. It is a sad thing to lose time with your family, but it is a tragic thing to miss God.



‘Families are precious, they are one of a kind and I am so thankful the Lord gave me mine!’




Psalm 61:5
For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.

2 comments:

  1. I agree!!! love the pictures ;)

    Amy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Angie I hope your happy You made my cry!!!
    Love ya
    Girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Jesus IS My Shield

I had a refresher in learning a little bit about the Ozone with my kids. I’m sure I learned about the make up of oxygen and the ozone in sch...